I had a Big Detour from our Project as our Group has shattered to little fragments as i felt unwanted in our group so i just disbanded it and now iam doing another movie in 11 days,its going to be stresfull and not easy but i will pull throo hopfully.I left because the project started to have nothing to do with me any more so i left because i felt that for that i can get a very low mark.
I don't realy like group work as i'm too calm and quiet still but i have changed a lot just for this subject,people can use it against you so they did and i had nothing to speak for and was mostly ignored unless i gave them a good idea or did something realy good they would use it,but it would be small compare to it all so it wont be really noticed.
I had a Big Detour from our Project as our Group has shattered to little fragments as i felt unwanted in our group so i just disbanded it and now iam doing another movie in 11 days,its going to be stresfull and not easy but i will pull throo hopfully.I left because the project started to have nothing to do with me any more so i left because i felt that for that i can get a very low mark.
I don't realy like group work as i'm too calm and quiet still but i have changed a lot just for this subject,people can use it against you so they did and i had nothing to speak for and was mostly ignored unless i gave them a good idea or did something realy good they would use it,but it would be small compare to it all so it wont be really noticed.
No comments:
Post a Comment