Thursday, 7 April 2011

Research

I have decided to do Film with a different genre that we did before as i dont like criminal things.
I have started to watch loads of movies to ding me up,i have foused on romance,comedy,drama and horror as the fascinate me a lot.
I have watched :
  • The others
  • Alien
  • Fly away home
  • Gothica
  • Charlotte web
  • French kiss
  • Pretty woman
  • Six days and seven nights
  • The village
  • Sixth sence
  • Lady in the water
  • Cast away
  • The death on the nile  (Criminal Drama)
  • King Arthur
  • What lies beneath
  • 2012 a bit scyfy
  • Paranormal activity
  • Prince of persia
  • The devil wears Prada
  • Jorney to the centre of the earth
  • The Langoliets scyfy but un usual
  • Out of Africa
  • Ghandi
Those are the movies that i have watched for my research part of the work,i have analyse them and guide myself base on that evidene when i will do my own film.I have to keep in mind that this should be an opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment